Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] detect tcp retransmits, lost acks, dup acks, etc.

From: Axel Bock <the-me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:46:11 +0100
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
Tethereal will du this for you.

that's a bit too much information for me to handle ... :-)

maybe you could explain a bit HOW this is going to happen? because I have played around with tethereal, and I did get nothing useful out of this. (ok, maybe I'm simply too stupid, but I really think the documentation lacks a bit in the "statistical analysis" section).

thanks & greetings,

axel.