Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Concurrent Name Resolution

From: Bob Snyder <bob.snyder@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:09:01 -0800
Sent this two days ago. Haven't seen a reply.

Hello,

I have been seeing references here to an option called "Concurrent Name
Resolution", but I can't find anything with that name when I look for
it. I am running 0.10.7 on Linux. I have had problems with network name
resolution and I want to try this option. Did I miss something in the
configure script? Do I have something misconfigured?

My Preferences->Name Resolution dialog has only:

Enable MAC name Resolution
Enable network name resolution
Enable transport name resolution

Thanks,