Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Loading dump crashes 0.10.6

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:51:39 +0100
I have a simple dump,
The only entries in it are VRRP and some http over port 801 (webmin)
When loading the dump in the win32 build (downloaded from both sourceforge and the main site using two different computers) Ethereal crashes. I have dropped back to 0.10.4 which I still had the installer for and it works fine.

If this is a known issue then ignore this mail, if any developer wants to contact me directly with regards to the dump then please do as I'd rather not post it to a public list.

Regards,
Colin.