Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Help with error message

From: Bruce Rainwater <brainwater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:37:08 -0500
Thanks,

I removed the previous version and installed
ethereal-setup-20040923173601.exe
, after that the program starts normally, but when I try to start a capture I get another error "file capture-wpcap.c: line 278: assertion failed: (has_wpcap && p_pcap_datalink_val_to_name != NULL) aborting..."

Bruce Rainwater