Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] String search of packet details for hash value

From: "Daily, Gregory S" <gdaily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:16:24 -0400
       Using version 0.10.5a on Win XP Pro.

         Conducting a long term packet capture and need to find specific packet containing a hash value for a downloaded file. I can find the value by manualy searching each packet, however doing an automated string search of the packet details does not find the value even when I know it is there. Any suggestions???