Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Strange error

From: "Maxx Gibb" <ebolthrax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:05:50 -0600
Every time I start up Ethereal I get the following error in a DOS box behind the program:

(etheral.exe:3536): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwindow.c: line 3107 (gtk_window_resize): assertion 'height >0' failed

(etheral.exe:3536): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwindow.c: line 3107 (gtk_window_resize): assertion 'height >0' failed

Not a typo, it does come up twice. If I close this window Ethereal closes with it. I believe this is what is preventing me from being able to capture as when I try to I don't see any traffic.

-Maxx G.