Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Enabling tcp desegmentation in tethereal

From: "Greg Stephens" <gstephens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:00:32 -0400
Hi,

I would like to enable tcp desegmentation in tethereal.  I have tried the command

tethereal -r <infile> -n -o tcp.desegment:true -w <outfile>

but I get an error stating that it is an unknown preference.  When I enable the same option in ethereal it works just fine.  What am I doing wrong?  I am running version 0.10.2 on XP.

Greg