Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help

From: "james" <jamesdudy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:53:49 +0800
Hi

Can someone  help.

I have loaded ethereal analyser on my pc.

I have a  1 ip phone connected to a 4  port ethernet adsl router to make
voip calls. My pc(loaded ethereal analyser) is connected to another port on
the same 4 port ethernet adsl router.

Is this configuration right  to capture the protocol exchanged between my ip
phone and voip provider using my pc.

Thanks for your help
james