Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How do I capture packets on localhost ip address 127.0.0.1

From: Diane Watson <diane.c.watson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:49:50 -0400
I am new to ethereal and I have version 0.9.15 running on a Solaris 8
box and I would like to see packets on the localhost, i.e 127.0.0.1.  I
need to do this since I have a CORBA client and server using the GIOP
protocol located on the same machine.  If I move the client to another
machine , using the default setup, I can see the GIOP packets with
ethereal but I need to see them when the client and server are on the
same machine.

- Diane