Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] h235 decode

From: Michael Oliveras <moliveras@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:29:01 -0400
Title: h235 decode

I was just wondering if the h235 functionality provided by Tomas Kukosa will be applied to cvs anytime soon.   In the current cvs release (tarball from yesterday) I get several malformed frames because H235 was partially implemented by Ronnie Sahlberg.  Specifically the "ChallengeString" and "connectTime".

Protocol Info
H.225.0  Source port: 54988  Destination port: h323gatestat[UNKNOWN PER: ChallengeString][Malformed Packet]
H.225.0  Source port: 54988  Destination port: h323gatestat[UNKNOWN PER: ChallengeString][Malformed Packet]
H.225.0  [UNKNOWN PER: ChallengeString][Malformed Packet]
H.225.0  Source port: 54988  Destination port: h323gatestat[UNKNOWN PER: connectTime][Malformed Packet]
H.225.0  Source port: 54988  Destination port: h323gatestat[UNKNOWN PER: ChallengeString][Malformed Packet]

I would be happy to help if any testing or samples are needed.

Thanks!

Mike Oliveras