Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] MacOS X 10.3 [getting started]

From: Stef <stefmit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:29:57 -0600
If you have installed fink, why didn't you use it to install ethereal with it?!? I take it that by "d/l the ethereal" you meant "d/l the source from ethereal site", instead of getting it through fink?!? Or am I missing something here?

NOTE: I just updated my 0.10.2 to 0.10.3 today, from Fink, and everything is still OK ...

Stef