Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MacOS X 10.3 [getting started]

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:46:26 +0100

Apologies for the newbie questions.

I have installed fink and d/l the ethereal binary package.

From the manual I checked /sw/src/glib..../config.log which shows a few of these now and again:
warning unknown MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable value: 10.3 ignored (using 10.1)

I only installed the X11 library after downloading the ethereal package using fink. (I u/g from 10.2 and hadn't got round to installing X11)

I can run ethereal from the Fink Commander 'package file browser', but no interface appears.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers
Craig.