Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] filtering

From: "Jason Martina" <jmartina@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0500

Hello, im new to this part of ethereal , what im try to do is remote in to certain servers and observe traffic, now when I do it ,of course there is huge traffic due to the remoting in, via tcp port 3389 I want to filter tha tport out so I don’t see all that trafiic how can this be done, im sure its easier than it looks im quick learner, a good example a should do it, thanks

Jay