Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users]TKTP protocol not recognized

From: dirk los <dirk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:56:52 +0100
Thanks Andreas,

I didn't know that ethereal is that stateful.
Indeed, I am behind a NAT device.  Providing my public address to the
gateway is the only way to get the H.323 VoIP service behind the NAT.   So
I seem to have to live with this until a next ethereal might be less
stateful and just interpret the message as it is.
Or is this theoretically impossible?

Regards
Dirk Los