Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] writing C++ dissectors

From: "Andreas Sikkema" <andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:22:18 +0100
On zaterdag 25 oktober 2003 5:41, Guy Harris wrote:

> I think the old H.323 plugin might have included some C++ code.
> Andreas?

The old plugin WAS C++ code, with a C wrapper. The code is
still available on sourceforge:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ethereal-h323-p/ethereal-h323-plugin-src-004.zip?download

Checkout packet-h225.c (xx?) there is an extern "C" {}
wrapper around the C++ code.

It's been a while since I wrote that part, so I'm not up
to speed at why some things were done in some ways, but
it worked very well like this.

--
Andreas Sikkema