Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Install Probs

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:39:35 -0700

On Oct 14, 2003, at 3:58 PM, Jonty Ray wrote:

I added /usr/ccs/bin to my path. same result.

No, it's probably not. The config.log.gtk file says "checking how to run the C preprocessor" after "checking whether make is GNU Make", so, unlike the previous time, it probably didn't fail with "make: not found".

I have attached the Config Logs for both GTK and GLIB. (when I run .configure)

We also need the output that was printed when the configure script was run.

 Where and how can i get GNU Make.

From www.gnu.org; look around for "GNU Software".

However, that isn't necessarily going to make a difference. Setting your path to include "/usr/ccs/bin" appears to have caused it to find "make".