Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Request Feature

From: "Marcelo Santos" <marcelo_scs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:10:21 -0300
Hi People,

My name is Marcelo, and I start to use the great tool.

I´ve been used the Network Monitor from M$, and, when I migrate to Linux world, there is no sence to continue using this tool...

But, I miss some nice features that Network Monitor have and my question is: where I post a request feature to ethereal team?

My request is simple: assing an name to specific ip addr, and, when I look in captured frames screen, I see that name, no their IP addr.

This improve text interpretation with display colors...

Tks,

Marcelo.