Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] I cannot compile ethereal ethereal-0.9.14 onWin32

From: Loïc Minier <lool+ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:57:10 +0200
Pierre Pacchioni <pierre.pacchioni@xxxxxxxxxx> - Thu, Aug 14, 2003:

> ket-ypxfr.c  packet-zebra.c' too long

 You're in a bad luck: your OS seems to be quite restrictive with your
 PATH LENGTH.

   I suggest you search Google to increase your PATH LENGTH (probably in
 the registry) or compile on another windows version (I used w2k).

   Another dirty fix might be to strip the spaces of the DISSECTOR_SRC
 variable in Makefile.nmake or to run sed on them in the register.c:
 build command.

   However, you can also try not to define PYTHON in config.nmake, the
 Makefile seems to have fallback operation.

--
Lo�c Minier <lool@xxxxxxxx>