Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Error at compiling Ethereal

From: Spichtinger Klaus <klaus.spichtinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:32:13 +0200
I would like a add a new protocol to your great Analyzer, therefore I tried
to compile the SourceCode under WinXP.

I installed the Cygwin tools sed / bash / grep by Setup.exe of
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/. That was successful.
The missing tools bison / flex I downloaded from Cygwin MirrorSites /
Release and installed them by extracting to the installation directory of
the above Cygwin tools.
Is that correct because I always get an error at parsing of
ascend-grammar.y?

nmake -f makefile.nmake:
bison -d -p ascend ascend-grammar.y -o ascend-grammar.c
NMAKE fatal error U1077, bison return code 0x10d00

Probably it's a very easy question but I am not familiar with the Unix tools
up to now. I didn't find the file errno.h.
Can you please help me?
Thank you very much!