Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] networked reading of captures?

From: "Jon Baer" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 06:30:43 -0700
> sourceforge project to do this (http://sf.net/projects/rpcap) although it
> appears to need a lot more work - I couldn't even get the CVS version to
> build. I had some discussions with the maintainer, and it looked like he
did

Is this the same project that is from the creators of WinPCap?  I can't tell
... what is wierd I think is that there is a link to an RPCAP capable
Analyzer version that is linked on that page
(http://analyzer.polito.it/30alpha/) but it's no where to be found and the
current version on the site is 2.2.  Does anyone know where you can download
Analyzer > 3.x?

It would seem that Ethereal could have a plugin to read the RPCAP protocol
form (rpcap://host/adapter) ...

Is this the right forum to ask the question? (ethereal-users) ...

- Jon