Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Missing apply button in Display Filters

From: "Al Hume" <AHUME@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:19:45 -0600
Hi,

I am tring to take a look at my first capture using Ethereal and I have run into a difficulty with the Display Filters.  In the user guide an "Apply" button is shown on beside the "Save" and "Close" buttons on the panel for editing display filters.  I have created new filters but the "Apply" button does not appear.  Am I missing a step or something?

Ethereal version 0.9.10a running on Win2K.

Thanks