Ethereal-users: Re: RE: [Ethereal-users] unsupported Ethernet type 10

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:16:14 +0100
EXT / SITICOM KURZWEG wrote:

> Event log entry attached.

The crash occurs in net-snmp-5.0.6 /snmplib/parse.c
it seems. I don't know why you get a crash there.

I didn't get any crash on the Win NT machines where I tried,
even when setting MIBS environment varaible to ALL.

Maybe you have MIBDIRS and MIBS environment varaible set on the
PC where you have problems.

If MIBDIRS environment variable is set then net-snmp will
probably use the mibs in that directory.

Regards,
  Martin