Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] unsupported Ethernet type 10

From: EXT / SITICOM KURZWEG <ext.siticom.KURZWEG@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:01:54 +0100
Did the capture file import filters changed between 0.9.4 and 0.9.7? With
version 0.9.7, Ethereal is complaining about an unsupported Ethernet type 10
and refuses to open my capture files.

I'm using an Fluke Networks probe (Optiview) to make captures on a network.
Those captures are saved as .cap files... which could be imported by
Ethereal as far as version 0.9.4 was concerned. With version 0.9.7, this
import fails.

Does anybody knows about this issue?

Note: I'm not on the mailing list, so please, keep me posted.

Cheers!

Olivier Kurzweg
DSIT-T/Equipe LAN
tel: 301078 ou 0156330322