Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] I can't get it working

From: lovswr1 <lovswr1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 19:07:52 -0500
I am having a similar problem, excpet it's on Redhat 8.0  Using the
install that is on the Redhat Discs, I can only get tethereal to start.
The command which ethereal, returns that it is not in the path.  I am
using KDE as my window manager.  The readme is somewhat confusing, but
as I understand it, tethereal "captures" the data & ethereal "displays"
it.  Is this correct?. Do I have to make some sort of script or enter
some other special commands to get this to work under linux?