Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] RFMON question

From: "darren" <teodarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:30:47 +0800
Hi,

I googled for Solomon Peachy's post and found a few in the
tcpdump-workers' mail about adding support for 802.11 extended frames.

However, are these just proposals or are they already implemented in the
latest version of LibPcap/TCPDump/Ethereal?? I will definitely want to
use his if they are available.