Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display filter syntax

From: Knut Hellebø <Knut.Hellebo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:12:55 +0200
Regards,

I have a question about display filter syntax. If I were to display all
NFS packets that are GETATTR calls, what is the correct syntax ? I have
tried nfs.call.operation == 9 but if I examine some of the GETATTR
packets captured, the RPC GETATTR call seem to have the value of 1.
However, I've tried both 9 and 1 without luck. This is ethereal-0.9.6
running on a IRIX 6.5.17f box.

Respondents: please place a CC to my e-mail address as I am not a member
of the ethereal-users list.
TIA

      *         Knut Hellebø                     | DAMN GOOD COFFEE !! *
      * Hydro IS Partner ESI (Unix) Team         | (and hot too)       *
      * Phone: +47 55 996870, Fax: +47 55 996342 |                     *
      * Cellular Phone: +47 93005151             |                     *
      * E-mail: Knut.Hellebo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       | Dale Cooper, FBI    *