Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal does not show names for ENTERPRISE traps.

From: Lukasz Geleta <geleta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:51:38 +0200
HOOD, Andy wrote:

Use the source, Lukasz

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Try the attached quick and somewhat dirty patch. Dirty because I didn't
clone format_oid to only do the sprint_realloc_objid bit.

Regards,
Andrew Hood
I  used the force ...  hm... I meant source.
Tt works fairly well for me, the only correction I would made (if I could code anything in C) is to translate only traps that are enterprise specific (i.e. have "trap type" field equal 6, only for these traps "specific code" means something).
What can we do to have this change officially included in ethereal?

rgds