Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.2 and Winpcap 2.3

From: Blair Cooper <blair@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
Someone here had a similar problem after upgrading from an older version of
Ethereal/Winpcap. The cause of their problem was that they had not removed
the old Winpcap before installing the new one. Older versions of Winpcap
were "installed" by adding a protocol using the Network control panel.
After removing this protocol driver, rebooting and then installing the new
Ethereal/Winpcap, every thing worked fine.

Blair