Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] getting MAC addresses from ethereal

From: Rakesh Arora <rake_arora@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:15:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
      Thanks for helping me out. I have a couple more
questions. I have written a read filter for tethereal
which looks like this:
    eth.src[0:3]!=00:02:2d and eth.src[0:3]!=00:50:8b

Now how do I write the corresponding capture filter? I
have read the man pages but am still unable to write
one.

Also when I use RG1000 as my Access Point, then
ethereal displays the traffic from wired network as
well as the wireless traffic. How do I configure my
RG1000 so that it doesn't forward the wired traffic.
Right now it is acting as a bridge. Should I connect
the RG1000 to a switch?

Thanks a lot,
rakesh