Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Compilation problems under gcc 3.0/Solaris 2.8/SPARC

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:55:22 -0800
On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 02:36:44AM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:
> Or, instead, add them in front of "-I$(includedir)" in the INCLUDES
> macros in all of the "Makefile.in" files that have "INCLUDES = " lines,
> and add the line
>
> 	INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/epan
>
> to the "Makefile.in" files that *don't* have "INCLUDES = " lines, re-run
> the configure script, and rebuild.

Or, instead, *remove* all the "-I" flags and "/I" flags that mention
epan, and change all includes of header files in the "epan" directory
and subdirectories thereof so that they include them with pathnames that
include "epan/".

I've checked that in; the next release of Ethereal shouldn't have its
build broken by, for example, "proto.h" header files in any of the
include directories the Makefile causes the compiler to search.