Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] newbie questions

From: "Richard Fulton" <rfulton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:21:50 -0700
Greetings--- thank you in advance for your patience.
My config...

Windows NT4sp6a
Ethereal 90.1
WinPcap 2.0.2

Q1.  How can I do a search of the archives?

Q2.  After creating a display filter and attempting to save it I get an error
"can't create directory c:"
        your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Q3. I understand that display filters and capture filters have a different
syntax.
        I must be missing the area of the documentation on how this is done.

Q4.  Does anyone have a PDF of all the documentation?

Q5.  Are their any examples of filters available.  I am looking for a filter
that captures all traffic between
         to specific IP addresses.

Thank you again

RFF