Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Capture packets in one direction sonly

From: "Praveen Pavuluri" <praveen.pavuluri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:52:39 +0530
Hello Guy
	Thank you for the quick reply. Transmissions from y are not to ip address
'X'. I have also confirmed that my Nic card supports promiscuous mode.
	Is there any alternative  so that I could capture all transmissions from
'X', including those not towards on which ethereal is running.(Effectively
an alternative for the  switched-network or 10/100Mb hub problem)?

Warm Regards
Praveen.P