Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WAP/WTS/WTP/GPRS with ethereal

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:25:43 +0200
Hello,

	I am currently studying data trafic models in mobile phone networks
for my masters degree. I have to do some statistical tests on WAP and GPRS
data. I have an ethernet trafic trace, however, I couldn't find how to
convert this file into a classical text file. What I want to do is to crate
a text file that contains the ip addresses, the protocol and the info fields
separated by commas or tabs in order to anlyse it in matlab or excel. Has
anyone any idea on how to do it ?

	I am also looking for WAP and GPRS trafic traces. Do you know where
I can find such traces? or can anybody send me trafic measurements made on a
WAP or a GPRS gateway ?.

Thaks alot for your help