Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] frame.time_delta in display filters

From: "Dustin Goodwin" <dustintodd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:10:55
I was wondering if support for using frame.time_delta (or any other frame.time) fields had been added?

I am doing more work looking Voice Over IP problems and it so happens this great field to use in detecting jitter problems. Usually I am trying to find variations in packet delta in the order of 10s of milliseconds. Since the voice traffic I look at should be arriving about every 20ms filtering >30 or <10 would be great way to quickly point out jitter problems in voip stream.

- Dustin -