Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PPP Throughput

Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:30:30 -0500 (EST)
I am using Ethereal on Windows 95 platform. I am running a PPP
session. When I look at the captured data I only see TCP layer data.
Hence, I can compute TCP layer throughput. However, I want to look
at PPP layer data and throughput. I want to see PPP packets where I
can see the amount of IP header compression is going on if the IP header
compression is turned on. Can Ethereal capture PPP packets? Please let me
know if someone can help. Thanks.

Amit