Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] write to file

From: Baskar Pathmanathan <bpathman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:11:50 -0400
Hi there,

I am using tethereal[the command line version] with a capture filter and
writing the output to a file with the '-w' switch but tethereal doesn't dump
to the file till I kill the tethreal process.  I notice the size of the
output file to be zero till I actually kill tethereal.

Wondering if there is any way I could get it to dump to the file while
capturing itself.  This way I could see if there are any packets that match
the filters ....

thanks
baskar