Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] snmp_set_suffix_only and RH6.2

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:03:58 -0500
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to linux.  I'm getting the snmp_set_suffix_only
error when trying to run ethereal.  I've installed the latest Ethereal
(.8.11) and I've downloaded and installed the appropriate libs according to
the manual.  The manual refers to setting a symlink to resolve this.  How
(and where?) do I create the symlink?  Thanks in advance.