Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Status of SMB decodes?

From: "John J. LeMay Jr." <jlemay@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 07:44:41 -0400
What is the status of SMB decodes? Ie, fully implemented, partially
implemented, etc. I am trying to troubleshoot a problem here with a Win2K Pro
client connecting to a Linux/x86 file/app server. The traces containing the
session info are rather confusing, IMHO. Granted I'm used to tracing more common
ip sessions (ftp, tn3270, etc.), but I didn't think this would be so bad! I'm
wondering if there is something missing in 0.8.11 that would simplify these
traces a bit?

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.

Mandrake Linux 7.1 (2.2.15)  /  Polarbar Mailer 1.16c
JDK 1.1.8 IBM build l118-20000515