Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] lucidatypewriter font missing?

From: "Sam Hunter" <shunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:47:01 -0600
    Hello, I'm trying to get Ethereal to work, and can't seem to get around
an error..
Error font -*-lucidatypewriter-medium-r-normal-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1 not found
(use -m option)
I've tried to use the -m option with fonts I know to be installed, but get
errors that these are not found as well.
ethereal -m times
for instance, doesn't work.
Anyone know where I can get the needed font, or the proper syntax for
setting an alternate one?

Thanks

Sam

p.s. if you could email directly to me instead of the mailing list that
would be great :)