Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: gtk1 support still necessary?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:50:51 +0000
I would really like to have MIT-Kerberos linked in with ethereal in
the w32 diastribution for a 1.0 release.

I cant build for w32 myself so i can not implement these changes or
test them,   but since MIT do provide a build and shared libraries for
the w32 platform it should be possible?

As for gtk1, i use it but am fine with making it obsolete and not
distributing any gtk1 builds.
Do we need to remove the gtk1 code and defines from the source?