Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Fix problem with DCE RPC fragment reassembly

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:10:44 +0200
ronnie sahlberg wrote:

There has been recent changes in that code and the two lines you refer
to do not exist in current SVN any more.

Can you try to sync up with current SVN and test your captures if the
bug sill exists or has been fixed already?

I've added these lines in an attempt to fix a probable crash (found by private fuzz-testing).

Unfortunately, this broke the DCE/RPC defragmentation, I've tried to fix this recently as noted.

With the latest SVN it should work again.

Tom: please report any problems still existing.

Regards, ULFL