Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Adding conversations

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:04:35 -0400
What do you mean with FDDI conversations?

1,
Do you mean  you want the conversations dialog to show FDDI statistics ?

2,
Or do you mean you want to do call the function conversation_new()
from within a dissector and have it apply to FDDI ?

If your question is 1, then look inside gtk/conversations_table.c