Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] runtime error

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:05:41 +0200
Hi All,

I get the same:

[PowerBook17:~/Documents/trunk] tuexen% ./ethereal
Unhandled exception ("proto.c:2766: failed assertion "*ptr->p_id == -1 || *ptr->p_id == 0"", group=1, code=4)
Abort

on Mac OS X. I did a
make clean
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

but no change.

I also deleted my ~/.ethereal directory.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Michael