Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] runtime error

From: Nina Pham <nina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:40:31 -0700
I just did a svn update, tried to rebuild, and get the following message:
* tethereal.exe -G | perl doc\dfilter2pod.pl doc\ethereal-filter.pod.templ
ate > doc\ethereal-filter.pod
Unhandled exception ("proto.c:2766: failed assertion "*ptr->p_id == -1 || *ptr->
p_id == 0"", group=1, code=4)

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
       rm -f libethereal.dll wiretap-0.1.dll

*There are more things that are displayed while doing the build, but I just copy the error message. When I tried to run ethereal.exe, I have the same Runtime error message. I worked fine, before I did update, is there any change that requires me to edit some files?