Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H235 & ASN1 compiler

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:54:26 +0200
Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
Tomas,   I still get some warnings from packet-h235.h   which is generated
by your compiler.
It warns about:
   const value_string AuthenticationMechanism_vals[];
   const value_string CryptoToken_vals[];

Should not these constructs be declared as:
  const value_string *AuthenticationMechanism_vals;
  const value_string *CryptoToken_vals;
in the machine generated header files instead?

I have it tried but it causes some other erros in the packet-h235.c.
All other packet-*.h has it declared in
"const value_string Xxxxxxx_vals[];" form.
Why do not they generate warnings too?

  Regards,
   Tomas