Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] parsing http headers further with plugin

From: Don Gosnell <dgosnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:30:23 -0600
Is it possible to parse http headers further with a custom plugin?

I have a proprietary protocol that is sent over HTTP in custom http headers. I
would like to create a plugin that somehow can access the dissected http
headers so it can further dissect them. is this possible?

>From the looks of it I think I'll just have to write a custom http dissector
plugin and disable the original http dissector.

Don