Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to ethereal.nsi ( Windows installer ) wi th patch this

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:41:45 +0100
Hi,
I agree that the info in that file isn't what one would expect in a readme file
displayed at installation. But as it says
"; show readme doesn't seem to work even with NSIS 2.0rc3" in the file I wanted to show
what I did to get it to work.
Then we can add a file with more apropriate information if we want.
Best regards
Anders
Ps
I checed the example at :