Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Defer Next Release a few hours?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:58:02 +0100
Hi Gerald!

As I'm still working on the statistics menu's and a lot of people seem's to be uncomfortable with the current state in latest CVS, could you defer generating the next release for a few hours?

I didn't got any "negative" mails on my last mail proposal, so people seem's to be more comfortable with it.

Please expect to have a checked in the revised menu structure (outlined be a previous mail today) in about four-five hours, when I'm back home.

Regards, ULFL
Ein Grund zum Feiern: Die PC Praxis ermittelt zwischen 10 grossen
Mailprovidern WEB.DE FreeMail als Testsieger http://f.web.de/?mc=021190