Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Error on building ethereal 0.10.1

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:45:52 +0100
Hi Christian,

This is a well-known problem, and it is one of the main reasons why you can
expect a 0.10.2 build in the coming hours.

Some files are not shipped with the official release. For instance the
gtk/Makefile.common file and some .xpm files. You have the choice to either
download the missing files from the CVS web interface
(http://www.ethereal.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ethereal/), or download a
nightly tarball from the Ethereal wab site, or you can wait for the upcoming
0.10.2 build.

Regards,

Olivier