Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Error on building ethereal 0.10.1

From: "Hirsch, Christian" <Christian.Hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:15:56 +0100
Hi Guy(s),

I want to build ethereal 0.10.1 on my fedora core distribution.
"Make" stops with a message that means:

>Change to directory .../ethereal-0.10.1/gtk

>No rule available to create target "Makefile.common", needed by "Makefile.in".
Leave .../ethereal-0.10.1/gtk
[all-recursive] Error 1

I got the same error on my suse linux distribution.
(It's not the exactly phrase, but the original message is in german)

What's happened? How can I solve this problem?

Thanx
Christian